Charge Nurse (RN)
Company: GA MedGroup
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Our Full-time Benefits Include:
- Competitive Wage Scale
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Schedules and Set Hours
- Medical Dental Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- 7 Paid Holidays and 10 PTO Days Your First Year
- Option to cash out Paid Time Off as you earn it
- Company paid Disability Coverage and Life Insurance
Examples of Duties Performed:
- Complies with current federal, state, and local regulations
governing nursing care in the execution of assigned duties.
- Administers and records medications following physician orders
and established center policy
- Takes and records patient vital signs and collects laboratory
specimens as directed.
- Provides emotional support to patients and their families.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
- Have a current license as a Registered Nurse from the Georgia
State Nursing Board.
- Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the
- Possess ability to communicate effectively orally and in
- Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with
patients, family members, department heads, and fellow
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug Free Workplace
Keywords: GA MedGroup, Athens , Charge Nurse (RN), Other , Commerce, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!