Company: GA MedGroup
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Our Full-time Benefits Include:
- Competitive Wage Scale
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Schedules and Set Hours
- Medical Dental Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- 7 Paid Holidays and 10 PTO Days Your First Year
- Option to cash out Paid Time Off as you earn it
- Company paid Disability Coverage and Life Insurance
Examples of Duties Performed:
- Operates industrial washing and drying machines for a long-term
care nursing center.
- Cleans sheets, blankets, pillow covers, and personal articles
belonging to patients.
- Lifts clean, wet articles from washer and places them into
wringer and dryers for measured cycles.
- Sorts dry articles according to identified numbers; folds or
hangs items, and places in appropriate storage bins; delivers items
to patient rooms or other designated location.
- Maintains and cleans laundry area and equipment; removes lint
from traps and filters.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
- Be a high school graduate or its equivalent (preferred).
- Have at least two years related laundry experience
- Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the
- Possess ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in
- Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with
patients, family members, department heads, and fellow
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V- Drug Free Workplace
Keywords: GA MedGroup, Athens , Laundry Aide, Other , Commerce, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!