One World Technologies, Inc. dba TTI Power Equipment has an
opening in its Anderson, SC office for a Human Resources
Coordinator for Distribution Center - Manufacturing Facility, Night
Shift 7:00pm to 6:00am Monday through Thursday Schedule. We offer
competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package -- tuition
assistance, 401(k), medical/dental/vision coverage, vacation, and
HR Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Human Resources Support Responsibilities
Act as business partner to the Distribution and Manufacturing
Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures,
laws, standards, or regulations related to various states.
Address employee relations issues, such as harassment
allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
Prepare and maintain confidential employment records related to
events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or
promotions, using human resources information system software.
Advise and participate in coaching and disciplinary action as
Process accurate timecards for employees and support payroll
Communicate with employees regarding PTO Balances, Timecard
adjustments, special requests, leave of absence/short term
Assist with recruiting of hourly assoicates.
Successfully onboard all new employees by facilitating
successful completion of all necessary documents, creating all new
hire accounts, and entering all data in the required systems.
- Human Resources Team Responsibilities
Assist Human Resources Department Leader achieve overall
objectives of department
Strive for continual improvement in departmental processes and
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- Leadership skills and team-oriented thinking
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with
- Ability to work independently, as well as an active member of
both business and HR teams
- Resilient and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and organized
- Excellent time management and follow-up skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise good judgement
- Must be PC proficient
- Bilingual -- Spanish a plus
- Must live in or relocate to Greenville/Anderson, SC area