Business Office Coordinator
Company: Sava Senior Care
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Business Office Coordinator Description
This position assists the Manager with the day-to-day management
of the facility's Business Office and may have supervisory
responsibility in the Manager's absence. May have direct
responsibility for one of more of the Business Office's
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists in monitoring billing and collection activities.
- Assures proper accounting procedures and controls are in place
- Ensures payments for billings are posted accurately and on a
timely basis. May prepare daily deposits.
- Maintains accurate records to ensure an accurate and timely
closing at month end.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Business Office Coordinator Requirements
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration / Accounting
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in third party billing /
Physical Demands & Environment
Working in normal office environment, employee may be required
to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May
occasionally lift objects of 10 to 25 lbs. In compliance with
applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Sava Senior Care, Athens , Business Office Coordinator, Other , Seneca, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!