CNA - Restorative
Company: GA MedGroup
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Our Full-time Benefits Include:
- Competitive Wage Scale
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Schedules and Set Hours
- Medical Dental Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- 7 Paid Holidays and 10 PTO Days Your First Year
- Option to cash out Paid Time Off as you earn it
- Company paid Disability Coverage and Life Insurance
Full-Time Opportunity Available- Every Other Weekend!:
Examples of Duties Performed:
- Performs restorative nursing procedures that maximize the
patient's existing abilities; emphasizes independence instead of
- Minimizes the negative effects of disability with an attitude
of realistic optimism, under the supervision of a restorative
- Conducts passive range of motion (PROM), for upper and lower
- Conducts active range of motion (AROM), for upper and lower
- Reviews requests for restorative care and compares physicians'
- Prepares patient for treatment by dress/position and
administers restorative care in accordance with established
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
- Have a current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant
from the State of Georgia.
- Should be a Certified Nursing Assistant Preceptor.
- A minimum of one-year experience in long-term care.
- Training in rehabilitative and restorative therapy
- Associate must be physically able to tolerate physical
exertion, and must be able to demonstrate and participate with the
patients in light aerobic exercises or range motion exercises.
- Associate must also be able to tolerate lifting a maximum of 40
- Aides are required to know the correct way of transferring
patients with the use of a transfer belt, as not to injure
themselves or the patient.
- Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the
- Be capable of maintaining successful working relationships with
residents, family members, supervisors, and fellow associates.
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug-Free Workplace
Keywords: GA MedGroup, Athens , CNA - Restorative, Other , Royston, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!