Licensed Practical Nurse
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Drive, Covington, Georgia, 30014, United States
We are teammates.
Have a dramatic impact on patients and their families by ensuring
the compassionate, professional delivery of all dialysis-related
nursing services in an outpatient setting. You will provide the
highest level of care to our patients and assure their safety,
comfort, and well being. Use your superior nursing skills to
perform patient assessments through observation and interviews,
provide chronic hemodialysis therapy, monitor vital signs, collect
patient data, and assist with machine and systems monitoring as
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships
inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then
DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an LPN
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values
that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career
paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your
health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from
chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Current LPN-LVN license in the state of practice required
- Current CPR certification required
- IV certification required if required by state regulations
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Completed training program approved by the medical director and
the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating
the water treatment system
- BONENT or CHT certification preferred or as required by state
- Minimum of one year's experience in a hospital or clinical
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook
required; functional proficiency in computer systems of DaVita
within 90 days of hire required
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects
teammates to what matters most including:
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: family resources, EAP
counseling sessions, access Headspace®,
backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and
- Paid training: DaVita offers all new dialysis teammates
a robust, paid training program to help you learn the right
dialysis skills. The training is a mix of classroom and hands on
- Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime. DaVita
is committed to providing robust development and experiences for
nurses. Whether you chose to remain in a patient facing/caregiving
role or grow (leadership operations, corporate functions,
integrated care, clinical research), we can guide you on that
journey. We offer programs such as:
- THRIVE: Develops high-potential nurses, clinical coordinators
and clinic nurse managers into operational
- DSSL & SPARK – Gives clinical teammates the chance to develop
their supervisory and leadership skill set
- 100+ CEU courses at no cost
- Gateway: A web-based application available to teammates for
career planning, learning and training, and recognition. It allows
you to access new courses and CE credits and explore career paths
on your own time. It also has a newsfeed to keep you up to date on
Village news and functions as a social platform to connect you to
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest
Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or
Keywords: DaVita, Athens , Licensed Practical Nurse, Other , Covington, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!