FOOD SERVICE WORKER / CASHIER (PART TIME) at Anderson School District 4
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: July 23, 2021
Posted Date: Jun 23, 2021
- We have an opening for a Part Time FOOD SVC WORKER /
- Location: Anderson School District, 315 E Queen
St, Pendleton, SC, 29670. Note: online applications
- Schedule: Part-Time: Monday through Friday
8:00AM to 2:30PM varies by location. More details
- Requirement: Prior Food Service, Cashier, and / or
Customer Service experience preferred.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may
be interested in joining our team.
Want to influence a generation? How about working in a place
where you know you make a difference. Try one of our 4000 public
and private school locations managed by Chartwells School Dining
Services. That’s about 2.6 million young students we provide meals
and food service for each day. Eat. Learn. Live exemplifies
Chartwells’ promise and philosophy that nourishing students is not
only our business; it’s our commitment to the communities in which
Summary: Performs cashiering duties, including general food
service work. Maintains sanitation standards in the preparation,
service and dining room facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and
seeding fruits and vegetables. Weighs and measures designated
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work
stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety
standards. Distributes supplies, utensils and portable
- Stores foods in designated areas in accordance with wrapping,
dating, and food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils. Ensures compliance
with sanitation and safety requirements.
- Uses approved food recipes and production standards to ensure
proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following
outlined steps of service.
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a
friendly, service-oriented manner. Relays relevant information to
- Performs sales transactions. Enters sales into the cash
register to ensure purchases are accurately recorded.
- Makes change, accepts declining balance cards and other
acceptable forms of payment. Issues receipts to customers. Follows
standard procedures for issuing cash refunds.
- Responsible for all assigned change funds and cash receipts,
ensuring that cash drawer is in compliance with overage/shortage
- Replenishes condiments, beverages and general supplies while
maintaining service area cleanliness.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box
Keywords: Compass Group, Athens , FOOD SERVICE WORKER / CASHIER (PART TIME) at Anderson School District 4, Other , PENDLETON, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!