Piedmont’s promise is to make a positive difference
in every life we touch. Founded in 1905, Piedmont Healthcare is a
private, not-for-profit organization with more than 23,000
employees providing safe, convenient and high-quality care across
15 hospitals and more than 600 urgent care, quick care and
physician practice locations. Are you looking to grow your career
with an Award winning Healthcare System? Come join the Piedmont
assessments, general respiratory care procedures and protocols,
critical care procedures in adult care areas, blood gas analysis,
maintenance and management of all equipment and patient
1. Performs basic patient
2. Performs advanced patient assessments.
3. Ensures documentation.
4. Administers medication.
5. Proficient in arterial blood gas/ co-oximetry, interpreting and
reporting of results.
6. Inserts, maintains, and documents arterial lines per
7. Ensures basic airway management and clearance.
8. Ensures advanced airway management and clearance.
9. Initiates, monitors and manages invasive mechanical
10. Initiates, monitors and manages non-invasive positive pressure
11. Performs special procedures.
12. Safeguards patient care equipment and maintains fiscal
13. Contributes to quality and outcomes.
14. Functions as
Associates Degree in Respiratory Therapy Sciences
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
Credentialed by the National Board for Respiratory Care as a
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) and Licensed by the State of
Georgia under the Composite State Board of Medical Examiners.
Current certifications in BCLS, ACLS. Must be actively practicing
and maintaining all required competencies. One (1) year of
experience in performing professional respiratory duties