Executive Director III
Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of
our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a
benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile.
The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn
more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your
career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health,
financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you
can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something
bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and
military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients,
we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is
through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Benefit plan package
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
• Associate Compassion Fund
• Associate Discounts
• Identity theft protection
• Pet savings and insurance plans
• Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
• Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
• Paid Time Off
• Adoption Benefit
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and
• Voluntary STD and LTD
This is an incentive based position, which may include bonuses,
incentive, or commission plans.
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all
associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held
religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Oversees the day-to-day operations of a large campus community that
offers multiple product lines.
- Responsible for all operations, acting as contact for all
staff, residents, prospects, community organizations, government
agencies and the public.
- Supervises, directs, and motivates community management.
- Maintains high degree of resident satisfaction and retention
through consistent delivery of high quality services. Provides
leadership for staff and residents to include pro-actively solving
problems and resolving issues.
- Executes renewal program with existing residents through a
- Develops annual operating and capital budgets. Aggressively
anticipates and minimizes negative budget variances and deficits.
Meets and exceeds budget occupancy goals for the property.
Continually explores means of revenue enhancement and expense
- Works with community management to hires, train, discipline,
and terminate associates in accordance with company policies.
Reviews hires, promotions, disciplinary actions and termination of
employment of associates ensuring consistency in the selection and
retention of quality personnel.
- Ensures buildings, grounds and property are up to company
standards through the oversight of preventative maintenance systems
and programs, and frequent inspections that meet company standards
- Maintains current departmental policies, procedures, and
licenses in accordance with company, Federal, State, and local
- Fosters creativity among staff to deliver the highest quality
and best services to residents in the most economical manner
possible. Responsible for creating and maintaining an atmosphere of
stability where the personal dignity of residents is supported.
Acts as a member of Resident Counsel.
- Develops and maintains a positive image with community. Becomes
active in social and civic affairs of the local community.
Represents the facility and the company to governmental agencies,
professional organizations, community groups and other appropriate
- Utilizes sales and marketing activities and strategies to
- Assists in developing and conducting service plan reviews, as
required by state codes, with appropriate resident care team
members and resident families.
- Oversees the resident admission process to assure required
documentation is completed in a timely manner and in accordance
with established policies and procedures.
- Oversees the healthcare management of all residents in
accordance with company policy and state regulations. Oversees the
adherence to company policy regarding administration of medication.
Assists nursing personnel in staff training and ensures frequent
audits are performed on medication sheets.
This job description represents an overview of the
for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent
a comprehensive list of
. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her
Keywords: Brookdale Senior Living, Athens , Executive Director III, Other , Anderson, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!