Occupational Therapist OT
Company: Sava Senior Care
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Evaluates and treats residents and patients with conditions that
are mentally, physically, developmentally, or emotionally disabling
to improve their ability to perform tasks of daily living and
working environments in compliance with federal guidelines and
state practice acts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Under a physician's orders, screens and evaluates resident/
patient and develops appropriate care plan.
- Instructs residents, families and caregivers in the use of
adaptive equipment such as wheelchairs, splints, and aids for
eating and dressing.
- Maintains patient records in an accurate and timely
- Devises special tools and treatments for the specific needs of
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with
company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree in Occupational
- Current license in Occupational Therapy (if required by state
- One (1) year of clinical experience preferred.
- State approved certification to provide advanced level
treatments where applicable.
Physical Demands & Environment
Shift work may be required. Employee is frequently required to
stand, walk, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel,
talk and hear. Employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other
body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic
chemicals. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions of the position.
Keywords: Sava Senior Care, Athens , Occupational Therapist OT, Other , Seneca, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!