Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Must work safely and maintain a safe, clean work environment,
and perform available work as required by the supervisor.
- Responsible for startup, adjustment, and shut down of the
extruder, haul off, saw, die, oil heater, steam tank, water tank,
and auxiliary equipment.
- Perform the primary thinking encompassed by this job
- Must be able to read, operate and understand all controls and
warning devices along with making die, motor RPM, temperature, and
pipe wall adjustments for producing products according to
manufacturing standards with minimum supervision.
- Must perform detailed and accurate record-keeping in computer
- Must be familiar with product standards and
- Must inspect pipe on-line as required and each finished pack or
reel before adding it to finished inventory.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Start up and shut down an extrusion line.
- An A level operator perform all duties required of Production
"C" and "B" operators.
- Assist in the training of Production "C" and "B"
- A C or B Operator performs all duties and SOPs as listed in the
- Prepare production reports and maintain records of machine
- Monitor and make proper machine adjustments as required to
ensure product quality, safe operation and optimal output of
assigned production lines.
- Demonstrated ability to make die changes.
- Other duties as required
Keywords: NAPCO, Athens , Extruder Operator, Other , Greensboro, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!