Truss Assembler 2nd Shift
Company: Universal Forest Products, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
* Minimum 9th grade education.
* Working knowledge of basic math.
Skills and abilities
* Ability to work in a safe manner
* Ability to recognize size/grade/quality of material
* Demonstrates ability to follow specific instructions and
* Demonstrate ability to use and operate hand tools (Hammer, Wrench
and Tape Measure)
* Demonstrate ability to stack material properly
* Ability to pay attention to surroundings
* Ability to identify safety issues in their work area.
* Ability to understand basic verbal and written instructions in
English and or Spanish.
* Ability to read a tape measure
* Demonstrate eye-hand coordination
* Safety conscious
* Team player and goal oriented
* Open to change and positive attitude
* Committed to plant and company goals
* Participates in Safety programs
* Punctual and reliable
* Ability to work under immediate supervision
* Ability to work hours mandated by management
Keywords: Universal Forest Products, Inc., Athens , Truss Assembler 2nd Shift, Other , Jefferson, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!