Front Desk/Coffee Shop Attendant- Athens Heritage (Weekends)
Posted on: January 15, 2022
DescriptionPruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer.
All new Partners are required to provide proof of COVID vaccination
or be willing to get vaccinated within 30 days of employment. We
will consider medical and/or religious exemptions on a case-by-case
basis. -JOB PURPOSE: - -Responsible for the daily activities and
duties associated with the facility. - Provides assistance to
patients, residents, visitors, guests and coworkers. Coordinates
clerical functions for the facility. - Answers phones, greets
visitors with a friendly and courteous tone. - Provides direction
or escorts visitors to patient/resident's room. - Maintains clean
and organized work area. -KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets and directs visitors and associates appropriately and in
a friendly and helpful manner.
- Answers a high volume of telephone calls in a friendly and
helpful manner and directs calls in an efficiently and timely.
- Able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels
of the center / organization.
- Reports any suspicious persons/activity immediately. -
- Assists with administrative type duties (i.e. typing, filing,
copying, sorting mail, calculations, etc.) as requested by
- Organizes and conducts new associate orientation, counsels
him/her on nursing center personnel guidelines and benefit
- Should have knowledge of the organization's Human resources
procedural guidelines and their application in the day to day
- Should have knowledge of the organization's benefit programs
and be able to solve problems and answer routine benefit questions
for a timely and courteous resolution.
- Should be knowledgeable of federal and state employment labor
laws to include the Family and Medical Leave Act, COBRA, Americans
with Disabilities Act, Pregnancy Discrimination Act, ADEA and other
laws pertinent to our organization.
- Responsible for enrolling eligible partners in the group
insurance plans provided and/or sponsored by the organization,
reconciling withholding with billing and maintenance of enrollment
records for all benefit plans.
- Maintains employment resumes, application forms and associate
personnel files in accordance with procedural guidelines and
- Assists with applicant interviews.
- Conducts pre-screening of job applicants to include reference
checking, abuse registry and license/certification verification,
criminal record check, and drug testing.
- Answers routine inquiries on job openings, employment
verification, benefit claims processing and provides references
consistent with the organization's procedural guidelines, federal
and state employment laws.
- Tracks licensure renewals for licensed staff and maintains
current documentation in partner's personnel file.
- Conducts human resources' responsibilities fairly and uniformly
without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, age, sex,
religion, handicap, or marital status.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of all
aspects of human resources.
- Provides new partners with nursing center health guidelines and
arranges for health assessment, TB Test and Hepatitis B in
compliance with the organization's procedural guidelines and
federal and state laws governing nursing centers.
- Maintains appropriate supply and equipment levels in accordance
with established departmental budget.
- Assists departmental supervisors with established human
resources procedural guidelines and protocols. -
QualificationsMINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:High school diploma or
equivalent -MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:On-the-job training
provided -ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred
qualifications)Previous clerical and customer service experience
preferred.Job: AdministrativePrimary Location:
Georgia-AthensSchedule: Part-timeShift: WeekendJob Posting: Dec 22,
2021, 5:47:18 PM
Keywords: PruittHealth, Athens , Front Desk/Coffee Shop Attendant- Athens Heritage (Weekends), Other , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!