Winding Team Tech C
Company: ABB Group
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Winding Team Tech CTake your next career step at ABB with a
global team that is energizing the transformation of society and
industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB,
we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across
all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and
generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and
every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and
celebrates individual differences.The winding technician performs a
variety of tasks to wind copper wire and insert into laminated,
steel cores for electric motors, including coil winding,
insulation, hand and machine insertion of coils, forming,
connecting, brazing, lacing, electrical testing, and welding. Temp
to hire and direct hire opportunities available.Your
- Conform to policies and procedures as an ABB Employee.
- Demonstrate the ability to satisfactorily perform in two
winding department work centers within eighteen months.
- Function safely in an industrial setting where factory physical
conditions exist, including shift work as required.
- Attendance and punctuality to company standards.
- Use the overhead crane/hoist and appropriate gauges and
- Meet quality and productivity requirements.
- Follow all safety procedures.
- Perform housekeeping duties as required.
- Train, share knowledge and information, and participate with
- Other temporary duties or responsibilities as assigned.Your
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
- Basic mathematics needed to measure in fractions of an
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that allows
them to work for ABB in the United States.More about usWe look
forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more
about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.Equal
Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABBABB is an Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace.All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin,
citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or
protected veterans status. For more information regarding your
(EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following
an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer,
applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a
particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at
1-888-694-7762.Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a
disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable
or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a
result of your disability. You may request reasonable
accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at
1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes
and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
Keywords: ABB Group, Athens , Winding Team Tech C, Other , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!