Supervisor, Fractionation Manufacturing
Company: Takeda Pharmaceutical
Posted on: August 6, 2022
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge. Job Description About the role: You
will supervise daily activities in the manufacturing area to ensure
manufacturing goals and project deadlines are achieved while
meeting environmental health and safety (EHS) requirements, current
good manufacturing practices (GMPs), and other applicable
regulations. How you will contribute:
- Oversee daily manufacturing operations in the assigned
- Support and emphasize the Safety and Quality commitments of the
department. Make decisions concerning these commitments within the
- Ensure compliance with all GMP rules, product documentation,
specifications, SOPs, and FDA requirements.
- Organize resources (Task/Time/People) in the area to assist the
Shift Manager to meet production and budgetary commitments.
- Facilitate and verify appropriate training for employees in the
area (including GMP, job skills, safety).
- Commit to employee feedback and developmental process - support
Talent Management goals, conduct recognition and disciplinary
action for employees, facilitate employee representation throughout
- Provide a positive and equitable working environment
emphasizing respect, responsiveness, and results.
- Maintain (audit, refine, improve) equipment and processes
within this area.
- Prepare and maintain documents, files, databases, and records
such as standard operating procedures (SOP) and batch records
- Submit, maintain, and distribute reports related to attendance,
labor, efficiency, safety, scrap and others. What you bring to
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 5+ years of manufacturing, warehouse, or technical office
- Visual management skills, program management, and
- Experience in performance management and structure
- Experience using electronic batch records and automated process
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel (can
perform complex functions) .
- Must be able to lift 10-50 lbs.
- Exposure to manufacturing areas at +5 -C, storage freezer at
-20 -C, and exposure to human blood plasma.
- Work well with other departments and lead in a team
- Strong assessment and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong professional writing skills to prepare technical
- Understand GMPs and other regulatory guidelines applicable to
the medical/pharmaceutical industry. What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and
Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable
- Family Planning Support
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement Important Considerations At Takeda, our
patients rely on us to deliver quality products. As a result, we
must follow strict rules in our manufacturing facilities to ensure
we are not endangering the quality of the product. In this role,
- Work in a controlled environment requiring special gowning and
wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body.
This may include additional hearing protection for loud areas.
- Need to remove all make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail
polish and/or artificial fingernails while in the manufacturing
- Work in a cold, wet environment.
- Work multiple shifts, including weekends, or be asked to work
supplemental hours, as necessary.
- Work around chemicals such as alcohol, acids, buffers and
Celite that may require respiratory protection. More about us: At
Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of
novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support
programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and
empower you to grow through life-changing work.Certified as a
Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages
innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We
foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams
are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and
a Brighter Future to people around the world.This posting excludes
Colorado applicants. EEO Statement Takeda is proud in its
commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status,
national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic
information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam
era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran
in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and
any other characteristic protected by law. Locations USA - GA -
Social Circle - Hwy 278 Worker Type Employee Worker Sub-Type
Regular Time Type Full time
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceutical, Athens , Supervisor, Fractionation Manufacturing, Other , Madison, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!