Instructional Aide: K-12/Full-Time/22-23 SY (Anderson, SC)
Company: Catapult Learning
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced
Instructional Aides in Anderson, South Carolina!
We have a school in N. Anderson (29622 zip code) in need of a
full-time Instructional Aide for the 2022-2023 school year. This
position is in-person and focuses on assisting students in grades
K-12. The ideal candidate will have experience working within the
context of the classroom teacher's lesson plans and daily structure
to guide and support the students' participation.
Our Instructional Aides Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Robust benefit package offered to our full-time employees (30
or more hours per week)
- Company support and quality assurance from both local and
national support teams
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of
studentsInstructional Aide Job Duties:
- Facilitate the implementation of academic instructional
programs, class work and assessments for students in multiple grade
levels in a face-to-face school setting.
- Interact daily with students and staff to complete attendance,
program tracking, and reports.
- Maintain positive classroom environment and monitor student
- Maintain confidentiality of co-workers, children, and
- Supervise students at all times, including escorting students
safely to and from classrooms/learning stations. Climbing stairs
and light lifting may be required.
- Perform data entry in a timely fashion to meet deadlines
(student attendance, parent and classroom teacher communication
forms, compliance documentation).
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by
company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors,
classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Other duties as assigned.Instructional Aide Requirements:
- High School Diploma or higher
- Experience in a classroom/school setting
- Must be willing to work with various grade levels
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs
(Zoom, Teams, etc.) preferred
- A passion to help studentsAbout Catapult Learning:
Our company is a provider of K12 contracted instructional services
to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in
at-risk youth and students who are struggling; we are a company
with over 40 years of excellence in education. We adhere to 5
corporate values that embody our company culture: Transparent,
Decisive, Humble, Accountable, Inclusive.
A high school diploma or higher and experience in a classroom are
required for this position. Candidates must be local to the area to
be considered. To expedite processing of your application, please
include your education information and your location on your
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!
Keywords: Catapult Learning, Athens , Instructional Aide: K-12/Full-Time/22-23 SY (Anderson, SC), Other , Belton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!