Warehouse Development Program - College Graduate
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Warehouse Development Program
705 Braselton Industrial Blvd, Braselton, GA 30517
Uline: Where hard work and hustle are valued and rewarded.
Looking to accelerate your career and development? Uline seeks
forward-thinking college graduates for its Warehouse Development
Rotational Program looking to make their mark on a growing company
while learning from the best in the industry.
- Complete multiple rotations through warehouse departments
including Parcel, Freight, Receiving and Support.
- Program Length: 6 - 12 months.
- Rotation Duration: 1 - 3 months.
- Mentorship: You will be assigned mentors through each
- Placement after completing the program is dependent on your
interests, performance, and business needs. Possible positions
- Warehouse Management Trainee (become a Warehouse Team
- Warehouse support such as Inventory Control
- Administrative support in Operations or Analytics.Position
- Become proficient in all aspects of Uline's warehouse
operations on all shifts.
- Complete hands-on training for support for assigned
- Drive compliance with safety, quality and productivity goals in
support of warehouse leadership team objectives.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are
reasonably within the scope of activities described above.Minimum
- Bachelor's degree - any academic discipline will be
- Experience in warehouse, distribution, or retail
- Ability to multi-task and detail-oriented.
- Forklift certification or reach truck driving experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office preferred.
- Willing to relocate (with support) to another Uline Warehouse
location as needed.Benefits
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental,
vision and more.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.About Uline
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires
must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering
exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn
Keywords: Uline, Athens , Warehouse Development Program - College Graduate, Other , Jefferson, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!