Head of Wind Development
Company: Green Recruitment Company
Posted on: March 12, 2023
The Green Recruitment Company is partnered with a major European
renewable IPP in the search for a Head of Wind Development to lead
the business' onshore wind activities in Greece.The Role:
- Optimise and drive the business' onshore wind strategy, in
collaboration with the local and head office management team.
- Lead and grow a local team of wind development staff
- Hands-on approach in order to execute an existing pipeline,
including liaison with and provision of oversight of development
- Lead wind business development efforts in Greece to further
grow the portfolio.
- Overall responsibility for all commercial and technical aspects
of onshore wind development in Greece.
- Liaise with key stakeholders, including Government Ministries
and bodies, local authorities and communities.The Individual:
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in wind
development leadership and project management development,
preferably in an international matrix report organization.
- Strong hands-on experience and understanding of the development
process for wind projects in Greece.
- Strong leadership and people management capability, whilst
willing to take a more 'hands-on' role when necessary.
- Proven ability to co-operate well with others, manage projects,
share knowledge, experience and information and support others in
the pursuit of team goals
- Experience in approaches such as repowering, hybrid
technologies and offshore wind, as well as local community
relationship building is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in business English and Greek.
- University degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil
Engineering is a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office, GIS is a plus.
Keywords: Green Recruitment Company, Athens , Head of Wind Development, Other , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...