Company: Prisma Health
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.Job
SummaryPerforms a variety of clinical procedures as defined in the
Respiratory Care Services scope of practice; works in accordance
with direct physician orders and/or standard practice protocols
under direct physician supervision; performs defined
- Gather information for patient visit with physician, including
laboratory results, radiology tests, pulmonary tests and details of
- Assist physician with office procedures.
- Review of existing data in patient medical record
including:Current Respiratory Care orders, medication list,
radiology testing and other diagnostic testingPatient
historyPhysical examinationPulmonary function valuesLaboratory data
- Return patient phone calls; make appointments for ancillary
services; assist with patient referrals, phone in
- Conduct respiratory care procedures as appropriate.
- Fill out CMNs.Supervisory/Management ResponsibilitiesThis is a
non-management job that report to a supervisor, manager, director
or executive.Minimum RequirementsEducation - Post high school
education up to 18 months in a Respiratory Therapy
programExperience - 1 year in Respiratory TherapyRequired
Certifications/Registrations/LicensesRespiratory Care Practitioner
(RCP) SOUTH CAROLINA State License (Lawson Code LRCP)Registered
Respiratory Therapist (RRT) National Board of Respiratory Care
(Lawson Code CRRT)Other Required Skills and Experience
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of office equipment
- Data entry
- Mathematical skills
- Patient Equipment (vitals, suction, defib)
- Clinical office equipmentWork ShiftDay (United States of
America)LocationOconee Medical CampusFacility2475
OperationsShare your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to
transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve.
The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in
every role here at Prisma Health.
Keywords: Prisma Health, Athens , Respiratory Therapist-Ambulatory, Other , Seneca, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...