Company: World Insurance Associates, LLC.
Posted on: March 18, 2023
SummaryWorld Insurance Associates is a unique insurance
organization offering top products and services from major
providers, combined with attentive service from local
agents.Founded in 2011, World is the second fastest-growing
insurance broker in the U.S. We specialize in personal and
commercial insurance lines, surety and bonding, employee benefits,
financial and retirement services, and human capital management
solutions. -Position Overview
- Collaborate with colleagues to facilitate the movement of
business to partner carriers
- Run reports with specific parameters
- Review existing books of business for purpose of
- Regular discussion with partner carriers
- Responsible for independently managing assigned projects with
- Distribute carrier quotes to servicers
- Regular follow ups/communication with servicers on bind
- Negotiate coverage/premium on quotes with carriers
- Bind business including processing payments
- Tracking results of business movement
- Managing and meeting monthly production goals -Qualifications
- NJ Property & Casualty, Personal Lines licensed at least 5
years in NJ a must
- Strong knowledge in commercial lines servicing experience
including remarketing and new business placement.
- Strong functional knowledge of Excel specific to creating,
formatting, and evaluating formulas and working within
spreadsheets. Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and other MS
- Applied/Epic or similar agency management software experience,
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work in a fast-paced
environment with minimal instruction and a high degree of accuracy
and attention to detail.
- Maintain effective relationships with co-workers, and trading
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Able to work independently and enjoy a high degree of
interaction with team members.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Maintain a sense of urgency and ability to work with and meet
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication,
including the ability actively listen, and problem solve with
- The ability to multitask, prioritize, work independently, and
use discretion surrounding sensitive information.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive
attitude -Equal Employment OpportunityAt World Insurance Associates
(WIA), we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing
a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows
our employees, our products, and our community to flourish. WIA is
honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to
equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry,
religion, sex, national orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or Veteran
status. In addition, WIA makes reasonable accommodations to known
physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant
or employee with a disability, unless the accommodation would
impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.Powered
Keywords: World Insurance Associates, LLC., Athens , Placement Specialist, Other , Anderson, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...