Company: Fellowship of Christian Athletes
Posted on: March 19, 2023
The Representative works with the Director and Advisory Team to fulfill the FCA Vision, pursue the FCA Mission and live the FCA Values by implementing the ministry plan for the assigned area. In the FCA Sports Environments, the Representative ensures there is a consistent approach to discipleshipmaking disciples who make disciples. The Representative is accountable for ensuring that the FCA ministry is conducted according to biblical standards and adheres to FCA policies and procedures.
These responsibilities are critical to the FCA mission and this position plays a vital role in our ministry. FCA expects all functions and responsibilities outlined below to be carried out with a heart surrendered to serving God as a form of worship.
This position is specifically for Northern Anderson county in Anderson, SC. Schools included in this area are: Belton Honea Path High School, Belton Middle, Honea Path Middle, Palmetto High, Palmetto Middle, Wren High, Wren Middle, Powdersville High, and Powdersville Middle. Ministry is currently happening on 7 of the 9 campuses with a lot of potential for growth.
How To Apply
*** What Applicants Need To Know Before Applying ***
1) to ensure the best experience, please use a computer or laptop rather than a mobile device for this application and onboarding process.
2) create only ONE profile. please do not create multiple profiles using different email addresses. if you're having trouble logging in, please reset your password first, then reach out to FCA's hiring department if necessary.
3) do not use a school email account, a previous work email account, or any other temporary email account. use a permanent personal email account that you will always have access to to create your profile.
4) before applying, be prepared to complete the application process (10-15 minutes) from beginning to end in a single session. any interruptions may cause further delays.
5) be sure to have your cover letter and resume readily available to upload from the computer or laptop you are using.
This position is at-will employment, meaning that either the employee or FCA can discontinue employment at any time, with or without notice and with or without cause. The Position Description does not create a contract (express or implied) or enforceable promise or representation. FCA can modify this Position Description at any time. Additionally, it is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time.
Keywords: Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Athens , Area Representative, Other , Anderson, Georgia
here to apply!