In-Store Assembly Tech
Company: Around the Clock
Posted on: May 29, 2023
Now Hiring In-Store Merchandise Assembly Technician in Seneca,
Have you ever wondered about the merchandise on display at your
favorite store? Do they come already put together? How do they get
those big patio sets and play yards inside the store? The answer is
simple: we do. We assemble them, disassemble them, build them,
place them on display - all on-site right there in the store in
Now you're wondering if this could be the right job choice for
- Do you prefer working alone?
- Do you hate sitting still all day?
- Are you looking for a fast-paced, hands-on job? If you answered
"yes", joining our team as a retail merchandise display assembler
may be a good fit for you. We have several positions in S. Carolina
open, including Seneca, SC.
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of
- Select or modify components according to measurements and
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex
- Check output to ensure highest quality
- Maintain merchandise in good condition
- Keep records of production quantities and time
- Report on issues, malfunction, or defective parts
- Check company toolbox application for assembly quantities and
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying
products appropriately Around the Clock Services is hiring In-Store
Merchandise Assembly Technicians immediately in Seneca, SC and the
entire S. Carolina area. You will be servicing our many retail
chains, building wheelbarrows, outdoor gas grills, patio furniture
& much more. After training there is an opportunity to work as an
In-Store Merchandise Assembler with some of our biggest customers
in Seneca, like Lowe's, Home Depot, ACE Hardware, Wal-Mart and
- Proven experience as assembler
- Technical knowledge and ability to read blueprints, drawings
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition
- Advanced knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Heavy lifting is required (up to 80lbs repeatedly and
- Can work steadily, with accuracy, precision, and speed
- Must be able to stand, squat, and bend over for long periods of
- Can follow directions in the assembly of required products
- Must be mechanically inclined and meet productivity
- Able to solve unforeseen challenges while assembling various
- Must be self-motivated, energetic, and work well alone. You
must have good technical knowledge and possess great manual
dexterity. Ability to read instructions represented in manuals,
drawings, schematics etc. and follow them with precision is
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES - WEEKLY PAY - IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - UNLIMITED
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have a working mobile phone.
- Must have access to the internet.
- Must be available to be in the store at 9a, M-F
- Must have valid identification
- Flexible availability (weekends as needed) This position
requires you to be able to drive between store locations. You must
be willing and able to travel to various customer sites. Once fully
trained (approx. 1-2 weeks, paid training), you will be out on the
road, traveling to and working at our customer sites. Travel time
and scheduling needs may vary.
- Impact drill (at least 2 batteries)
- Assorted bits and adapters for drill
- Basic hand tools - screwdriver, wrench, sockets, box
- Smartphone or Smart Device with WIFI or Mobile internet
This is an independent contractor position. This job is based
completely on piecework. Compensation is paid by the finished piece
- in which each assembler gets paid for each item they build. The
pay rate for each finished item varies on the level of difficulty.
The faster and more accurately you work, the more money you
Get hired fast! We have immediate openings available for in-store
merchandise assembly technicians in Seneca, SC. We are currently
looking for candidates that can start within the next week.
Assemblers wanted in Seneca, S. Carolina & surrounding.
NOTE: Upon hire you will be a W-4/I-9, 1099 independent
We will have our local regional manager discuss the process of the
piece rate pay and answer any questions you may have.
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Around the Clock, Athens , In-Store Assembly Tech, Other , Seneca, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...