Posted on: December 9, 2018
UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning andrefrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer,smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit ofUnited Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industriesworldwide.Carrier is the world?s leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. Carrier is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.Transicold helps improve the transport and shipping of temperature-controlled cargoes with a complete line of equipment and services for refrigerated transport and cold chain visibility. For more than 40 years, Carrier Transicold has been an industry leader, providing customers around the world with the most advanced, energy efficient and environmentally sustainable container refrigeration systems and generator sets, direct-drive and diesel truck units and trailer refrigeration systems.We are looking for a Planner to join our dynamic and ambitious team. You will be responsible for working with suppliers to schedule deliveries in support of our production schedules, handling supplier OTD and WIP levels in accordance with financial targets. You are expected to support all improvement activities, such as material presentation to production, warehouse layout activities.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Forecast, plan and expedite material to support production schedules
- You should use MRP and/or visual management tools
- Issue releases to the supply base, confirm supplier acknowledgment of releases, communicate
- and mitigate any material shortages
- Run planning parameters, minimize excess & obsolete exposure
- Handle freight costs and lead change thru participation in improvement activitiesEDUCATION:
- Associate's degree in Business, Manufacturing or Engineering discipline with 5+ years experience or Bachelor's degree in Business, Manufacturing or Engineering
- Materials and/or Purchasing experience
- Be a quick learner, be able to adapt to a fast paced environment
- Experience working within an MRP system (JDE-Oracle preferred)
- Comfortable working in a dynamic manufacturing environment required
- CPIM or CPM a plusAPPLY ONLINE:https://jobs.utc.com/job/athens/planner/1566/9955655EEO/AAP StatementUnited Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federallyprotected class.
Keywords: UTC, Athens , Planner, Other , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!