Part-time QA Specialist_
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Part-Time QA Specialist _ Athens, GA
Kelly Services is currently seeking a QA Specialist for one of our
top clients in Athens, GA. This position is a part-time
As a Scientific QA Specialist placed with Kelly Services you will
be responsible for facilitating the QA Departments' daily
activities with emphasis on cGMP's under general supervision. This
will include reviewing quality data, batch records, and the
resolution of discrepancies with manufacturing operators or
supervisors. Maintaining finalized Manufacturing Batch records in
an audit ready state and readily accessible in controlled document
storage areas. This include checking records in and adding them to
spreadsheet, filing, etc.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Performs batch record review, quality control record
- Conduct Quality on the Floor activities including quality
walk-throughs of production, testing and other areas
- Review, revision of SOPs and other control documents
- Data collection and tracking of key quality metrics
- Coordinates with Manufacturing, Quality Control, Materials
Management, and Planning for the shipment of products.
- Inventory management, organization of records and assisting
with record retrieval requests, scanning request, etc.
- Performs scheduled cGMP facility and quality system
walkthroughs and checks
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or
opportunities to next management level.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with
all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies and
- Typically, will work a traditional work schedule; however, must
be willing to work beyond traditional hours to support needs of
manufacturing and laboratory environment on a scheduled or
- Preferred: Associate Degree, QA/QC experience within a GMP
medical device/pharmaceutical/ manufacturing or other regulated
- 2 Minimum of a High school education/GED plus two years formal
technical education/training or equivalent Quality
Assurance/Control specialty area experience.
- 2 years of working knowledge and experience in a GMP/highly
regulated manufacturing environment.
- Must have proven skills to perform tasks accurately, not
requiring close supervision.
OTHER SKILLS ABILITIES OR QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software programs, including
MS Outlook. Proven ability to effectively use software applications
for data entry, data analysis, word processing, presentations, and
- Proven ability to perform repetitive tasks while maintaining
speed of work and attention to detail. Eye for detail and
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical
or hazardous situations
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid
- Strong organizational and communication skills are
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities daily while being
flexible and responsive to frequently shifting priorities.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear and reach with
hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance
(stairs/ladders); stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote
Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be
legally permitted to work in the United States. Call 423-337-1505
for questions about the position but please apply on line to be
considered for the position.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of
our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully
position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our
Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's
highest-regarded scientific organizations-
providing you with opportunities to work on today's most
challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific
pursuits you'll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100--- companies, and found
opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.You pursued a career in science
to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career-connect with us
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in
connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.Kelly Services is an
equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Athens , Part-time QA Specialist_, Other , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!