Fork Lift Operator
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: July 11, 2019
Kelly Services is currently looking for a Forklift Operator to work
on site for a prestigious Fortune 500 healthcare company located in
Athens, Georgia. This is a two year contract assignment in an
air-conditioned, climate controlled manufacturing plant that is
responsible for making refrigeration units, Generator Sets, APUs,
and other systems.
This role will consist of a mix of Forklift Operation, Materials
Handling, Shipping, and Receiving. The ideal candidate must be
flexible and willing to complete the work that needs to be
completed based on business need.
- Shipping & Receiving
- Moving inventory to storage
- Pick Inventory from storage
- Replenishing parts on production line
- Tracking Inventory
- Working with scanners and computers to track, receive, and ship
- Picking parts for use in production
Day Shift: Mon - Fri 5:00am - 3:30pm
Night Shift: Mon - Fri 4:00pm - 2:30am
Overtime may be required based on production needs. This could
including staying past the scheduled end time and can also include
working an occasional Saturday.
- Day Shift pays $12 / hr. After 6 months on assignment the pay
will increase up to $12.50 per hour.
- Night Shift pays $12.75 / hr. After 6 months on assignment the
pay will increase up to $13.25 per hour.
This is a temporary position that can last up to two years. During
this time, there will be permanent opportunities. Placement in
permanent opportunities will be based on the need for permanent
positions and overall performance. Any temporary employee can apply
for a temporary role, regardless of how long they have been on
- Be willing to learn to operate a Sit Down Fork Lift and a
Tugger and to become Fork Lift Certified
- Basic Computer Skills (Needed for Shipping and
- Able to stay on task with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented with high sense of urgency and positive
- Comfortable working at heights
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work and communicate with
- Willing to work with a team concept
- Open to accept change and additional responsibilities and
training associated with change
- Able to pass a written forklift test and a forklift field
- Must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and squat
- Must have steel toed boots/shoes before starting
- Able to perform routine lifting up to 35 pounds
- High School Diploma or GED
As a Kelly employee, you-ll have access to world-class perks,
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage
available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free
courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans
are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If you are interested in advancing your career with this
opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration.
Please direct any questions to 215E@kellyservices.com. Be sure to
include the job title in the subject line.
You may also visit the Athens, GA Kelly Services Branch Office
Monday - Thursday between 10:00am and 2:00pm without an appointment
to apply. Please bring a resume with you if you have one. Also, if
possible, please bring proof of education (Original or Certified
Copy of Diploma or Official Transcript (Sealed)) when you come.
This is not required to start the process, but providing this will
help make the Education Verification part of the screening process
Athens, GA Kelly Services office is located in the Athens West
Shopping Center at the following address:
3190 Atlanta Hwy Ste 23
Athens, GA 30606
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on
Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Athens , Fork Lift Operator, Other , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!