Chemical / Process Operator
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Chemical/Process Operator Athens, GA
Do you have solid manufacturing type of experience but looking for
the next step? Kelly Services is currently seeking a
Chemical/Process Operator for one of our top clients in Athens,
As a Chemical/Process Operator placed with Kelly Services you will
support a long term project within a pharmaceutical company
blending and mixing ingredients per stringent guidelines.
*** Offering Paid Holidays and Service Bonus
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Performs product mixing, blending or combinations of raw
material to manufacture products, accounting for following specific
procedures in manufacturing environment.
- Operate equipment to meet objectives detailed in standard
- Recognize 'abnormal' operating conditions and implement proper
response including notification of supervision.
- Maintain sanitary and safe working conditions including, but
not limited to; process equipment, material transfer equipment and
materials, and the general operating area by taking initiative.
- Proper disposal of spent materials, packaging materials, and
other materials as instructed.
- Proper operation of process controls, DCS systems, pneumatic,
hydraulic, and electrical equipment as detailed in various
- Conduct in-process testing using specialized equipment and
reagents as specified in standard operating procedures. Comply with
cGMP s (Current Good Manufacturing Procedures) as they apply to the
manufacture of Bulk Pharmaceutical Chemicals and Medical
- Minimum Requirements include High school diploma or general
education degree (GED)
- Work experience in chemical, pharmaceutical, or industry that
complied with GMP is an asset.
- Previous manufacturing experience required.
- Proof of completed Georgia Work Ready Assessment (Applied Math,
Locating Information, and Reading for Information) at any level is
highly preferred. GA Work Ready Certification at Bronze level or
above, plus completion of the Work Keys Work Characteristics Skills
Assessment (Work Habits) is preferred.
- Able to work a 12 hour Rotating Shift; changing shifts every 2
- Paid Holidays being offered
- End year bonus
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote
Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. For questions regarding
this position, please call 423-337-1505.. Applicants must be
legally permitted to work in the United States.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of
our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully
position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our
Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated
#KVETS4JJWhy Kelly®?With Kelly, youll have access to some of the
worlds highest-regarded scientific organizations
providing you with opportunities to work on todays most
challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific
pursuits youll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and found
opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge
and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your careerconnect with us
Kelly Services®As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are
proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and
have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our
global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017
was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Athens , Chemical / Process Operator, Other , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!