Lead Full Stack Developer, Java/Angular
Posted on: October 22, 2019
ADP is seeking a Lead Full Stack Developer.We believe people make
great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the
difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions
that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The
result? We're building the next generation of ADP
- Lead the team to the adoption of an architecture based
on-demand cloud computing platform.
- Ensuring high application quality and performance. Developing a
resilient, reliable and scalable solution.
- Recommending adoption of new technologies, based on the best
market standards. Focusing on a distributed infrastructure,
integration with partners, CD/CI and database improvements.
- That is a hands-on role, with coding/feature deliverables,
following unit tests standards and participate in code reviews to
ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
- Coordinating the workflow between the end user, product OWNER,
developer, and yourself. Providing them direction and helping them
solve critical problems.
- Coordination of deploying process to different environments.
Work may occasionally require unusual hours (evenings /
- Help the support team triage bugs and troubleshoot production
issues as soon as they are identified, what may occasionally
require unusual hours (evenings/weekends).
- Create software documentation and update existing
- Participate actively/follow Agile / Scrum development
methodology -- daily standups, poker planning (development
estimation), tasking, etc.
- Meet deadlines and manage multiple/dynamic
- Be open to work in an Agile environment
- Experience with Scrum framework is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to discuss, interact and propose solutions to product
owners, stakeholders and team members
- Frontend and Backend development experience
- Creation of prototypes from ideas and mockups from wire frames
- PWA -- Progressive Web Apps experience is a plus
- Deep Java experienced
- NodeJS experience is desired
- Interfacing with Restful APIs
- Experience with GraphQL is desired
- Test-Driven Development
- Cloud computing experience
- AWS platform/services
- Serverless, Microservices, Containers experienced
- SQL and NonSQL Databases -- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB or
similar ? We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve
what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most
Admired Companies' by FORTUNE? Magazine, and recognized by
DiversityInc? as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP
works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help
their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash
their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating
platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together
we can unlock a world of opportunity. At ADP, we believe that
diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment
opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information,
creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful
alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected
veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates
excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability,
and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, Athens , Lead Full Stack Developer, Java/Angular, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!