Company: Boehringer Ingelheim
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Description:Description\:??As an integral part of the Credit
Department Team, the Customer Master Specialist/Coordinator is
responsible for maintaining the integrity of Boehringer Ingelheim
Animal Health's direct customer database.???As an employee of
Boehringer Ingelheim, you will actively contribute to the
discovery, development and delivery of our products to our patients
and customers. Our global presence provides opportunity for all
employees to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and
opportunity to directly contribute to the companies' success. We
realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our
people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a
healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and
inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our
competitive compensation and benefit programs reflect Boehringer
Ingelheim's high regard for our employees.?Duties &
- Performs a variety of complex administrative activities in
support of functional areas such as finance, sales, marketing,
purchasing, RD&M, human resources, IT, etc. or for a specific
- May provide administrative support to individuals as
- Collects, communicates, records, tracks and verifies data and
information from multiple sources.??
- Communicate changes to internal and external customers.?
Document with written correspondence and electronically retain all
- Review/audit existing data for accuracy and expiration dates.?
Utilize system upload capability to manage large data sets.??
- Uses software within functional area to compile and generate
reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and
- May design processes to enhance work flow.
- Provides data and information to others on functional unit
processes and procedures.?
- Works with other members of the team to help resolve
- Perform data entry of all newly approved customers into the
system with high degree of accuracy.? In addition, maintenance of
other data elements such as address, phone,? price list, customer
type, free dose, shipping, credit limits and payment terms.?
- Ensure compliance with SOX regulations and license expiration
- Identify opportunities for data and process improvement. Assist
with Master Data projects and training. Responsible for all
Customer Master related ERP testing for system implementations,
patches and new releases.
- Review and process credit applications.This will include
reviewing the requested data for accuracy.? Address any conflicts
with existing data in the Oracle system and in accordance with
standards and approval procedures.
- Review and release GTS blocks in SAP system.
- Create indirect ship-to locations in MDGx system.Requirements\:
- Minimum of 3-5 years administrative, customer service and/or
relevant business experience.?
- Business School certification or Associates degree
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and
PowerPoint) and data entry experience.
- Demonstrated high degree of accuracy, problem-solving and
problem resolution as well as high attention to detail.? Ability to
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Satisfactory performance record.
- Demonstrates acceptable level of performance for all
Coordinator IV competencies as defined in the Career Pathway
- Experience working with high volume, detailed data in a high
- Project management skills and the ability to manage multiple
- Pro-actively identifies issues or concerns and recommends
effective solutions and process efficiencies
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet individual and
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as a team
member.Eligibility Requirements\:Must be legally authorized to work
in the United States without restriction.Must be willing to take a
drug test and post-offer physical (if required)Must be 18 years of
age or older?Who We Are\:At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value
through innovation with one clear goal\: to improve the lives of
patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative
healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans
and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term
performance.?We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who
nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.?Learning
and development for all employees is key because your growth is our
growth.Want to learn more???Visit?boehringer-ingelheim.com?and join
us in our effort to make more health.Boehringer Ingelheim,
including Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Boehringer
Ingelheim USA, Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health USA Inc.,
Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health Puerto Rico LLC and Boehringer
Ingelheim Fremont, Inc.?is an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.?All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin;
age; ancestry; citizenship status, marital, domestic partnership or
civil union status; gender, gender identity or expression;
affectional or sexual orientation; pregnancy, childbirth or related
medical condition; physical or psychiatric disability; veteran or
military status; domestic violence victim status; genetic
information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or
any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or
Keywords: Boehringer Ingelheim, Athens , Coordinator IV, Other , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!