CDL A Dedicated Drivers - Excellent Pay and Benefits! (Athens,GA)
Company: JBS Carriers
Posted on: April 10, 2021
SOUTHEAST - DEDICATED HAULS
THIS JOB HITS THE SPOT
It's satisfying to carry food for the nation, earn a healthy
living, and get home to enjoy it.
Driver Pay Rates
- $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
- $150+/day: Chattanooga, TN; Athens, Canton, Carrollton, Ellijay
and Gainesville, GA
- $160+/day: Russellville and Guntersville, AL
- $170+/day: Sumter, SC
- $180+/day: Douglas, GA
- Annually drivers average $53,000 with our top drivers earning
- Lumper: paid by JBS. Some driver unload available but not
- Breakdown Benefits and Bonuses
- Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision
after 60 Days
- Rider Policy: available after 3 months. No pets.
- Paid Holidays
- Bonuses: for safety and retention Work and Route
- Main Driving Areas: Freight is primarily hauled between
Pilgrim's plant operations within a 250-mile radius.
- Loads are hauled between plants, freezer locations, and local
- Hours and Days: 8 to 14 hours a day; mandatory five days a
week; voluntary extra days. Saturday work is required from time to
time based on plant needs.
- Start Times: Vary by location
- Average Miles: 1,100/week
- Home Time: almost every night
- Hiring Area: Varies according to need at each plant
- Plant Locations: Russellville, AL; Guntersville, AL;
Chattanooga, TN; Carrollton, GA; Ellijay, GA; Canton, GA;
Gainesville, GA; Athens, GA; Sumter, SC and Douglas, GA.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Valid Class-A CDL with 1 year of 53' tractor trailer
- Mentor programs are available for drivers with less than a year
of experience.Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a driver,
company driving solo, company truck, company truck driving,
dedicated truck, dedicated truck driver, flatbed driver, hazardous
material, regional driving
Keywords: JBS Carriers, Athens , CDL A Dedicated Drivers - Excellent Pay and Benefits! (Athens,GA), Professions , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!