Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) - Oxford, GA
Company: Applied Behavioral Mental Health Counseling
Posted on: November 19, 2021
About our organization: Applied Behavioral Counseling provides
home based ABA (applied behavioral analysis) therapy to children
with autism.DESCRIPTION of the position: The Registered Behavior
Technician (RBT) works directly with the child with autism at their
home, under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
(BCBA).LOCATION: We have a case in Oxford, GA that is for immediate
hire.SCHEDULE: Sunday-Wednesday 1pm-5pmRESPONSIBILITIES of the
- Implement 1:1 behavioral intervention programs to children with
autism in their homes.
- Participate in a training program that provides instruction on
ABA, discrete trial teaching techniques, management of maladaptive
behaviors, child development and data collection techniques
applicable to the client population.
- Receive supervision from a BCBA, for each client they work
- Observe and record child's behaviors through data input into an
electronic device and log hours and data accurately.
- Communicate with supervisory staffREQUIREMENTS of the job:Must
have a minimum of 1 full year of ABA experience with children with
autismEducation requirements:Must have BA in related field or
working towards degree in related field.Must be certified as a
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT).
Keywords: Applied Behavioral Mental Health Counseling, Athens , Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) - Oxford, GA, Professions , Oxford, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!