SC Buyer Planner Sr
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Requisition ID: 50891-- Title: SC Buyer Planner Sr-- Division:
Arthrex Manufacturing Inc (US02)-- Location: Pendleton, SC Main
Objective: Responsible for all procurement related activities for
high level strategic product launches. Essential Duties and
- Reviews MRP outputs weekly to ensure all required actions are
taken --- expedites, de-expedites, cancels, creates, etc.
- Keeps abreast of changes affecting both supply and demand of
products and materials.
- Manages workflow at each subcontractor to ensure delivery as
required.-- Adjusts delivery schedules to support forecasts or
- Ensures item costing is fair and reasonable.-- Works with each
vendor to reduce costs while still maintaining quality and
deliveries. Works with Finance for cost rolls and price
- Manages any required conference calls with key suppliers to
resolve current schedule and issues.
- Discusses defective goods with inspection or quality control
personnel, suppliers and others to determine the origin and take
- Maintains and reviews inventory levels based upon forecast,
safety stock, and/or strategic product importance.-- Identifies
those products that are excess or slow moving.
- Identifies new suppliers and initiates internal paperwork for
approval. May also disqualify suppliers.
- Travels to offsite suppliers to manage new
- Manages high-level strategic product launches.
- Supports the Engineering Change Order process where
- Identifies excess and obsolete items as well as potential items
- This position may have functional supervisory responsibilities.
Incidental Duties: The above statements describe the general nature
and level of work being performed in this job.-- They are not
intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed
additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by
management. Education and Experience:
- --Bachelor---s degree required.--
- 8 years of relevant experience required. 10 years of relevant
- Direct MRP experience required. SAP experience strongly
- Project Management experience required
- Medical Device experience strongly preferred
- BI/BW or similar software experience preferred
- Industry Certification preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred Knowledge and Skill
Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training: Knowledge of
Supply Chain concepts, Vendor Management, FDA and ISO regulations
required. Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills: Microsoft
Office/Windows. Excel Macros/Pivot Tables/VLookups strongly
preferred. Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect
data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.-- Ability to
interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in
mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and
concrete variables. Mathematical Skills Ability to comprehend and
apply mathematical principles to the degree required to perform the
job based upon job requirements.-- Language and Communication
Skills: Ability to comprehend and apply language skills to the
degree required to perform the job based upon the job requirements
listed above.-- Ability to verbally communicate ideas and issues
effectively to other team members and management.-- Ability to
write and record data and information as required by procedures.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job.--
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.-- While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk
or hear.-- The employee is frequently required sit; use hands and
fingers, to handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.-- All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.Job Requirements:--
Keywords: Arthrex, Athens , SC Buyer Planner Sr, Professions , Pendleton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!