Mechanical Engineering Technician (Product Design)
Company: Techtronic Industries - TTI
Posted on: January 16, 2022
TII Power Equipment has an opening In Anderson, SC office for an
Engineering Technician that works with Outdoor Products to provide
hands on support for testing and evaluation of products relying on
battery, AC, and gasoline fuel; including problem Identification
and resolution. We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive
benefits package -- tuition assistance, 401 (k),
medical/dental/vision coverage, vacation and holidays.Primary
- Job duties include preparing, maintaining, and testing products
with gas-engines and/or battery-powered motors and setting up
product samples and test apparatus to conduct tests per engineer's
requests, assist engineers with prototype testing and with
developmental testing of new products as necessary, and visual and
mechanical inspection of test samples to identify the cause of
failures and propose corrective actions.
- Applicant must be versatile and able to multi-task multiple
projects and stay abreast of developments and changes as they
- Utilizing Share Point Test Request program, perform tests and
record data to provide engineers with feedback regarding
performance and functionality of test samples.
- Organize and maintain the test lab, safety awareness, and
housekeeping of lab areas.
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements
- High School Education or equivalent with 2-year degree in
mechanical/electrical engineering or related studies preferred; or.
2+ years of experience in maintenance, electrical, and repair of
gasoline fueled appliances and engines.
- Mechanical & electrical skillset that is sufficient to
dismantle and repair/rebuild product samples and test apparatus,
and great eye hand coordination and mechanical/electrical aptitude
- Attention to detail, and high standards for data accuracy,
organization and reporting.
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word and
- Good communication skills -- both written and verbal.
- Capable of working well in a team environment.
- Cooperative attitude toward coworkers and management a
Keywords: Techtronic Industries - TTI, Athens , Mechanical Engineering Technician (Product Design), Professions , Anderson, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!