Company: Bard Manufacturing
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionBard Manufacturing Company, a leading
manufacturer of commercial Heating and Air Conditioning systems has
an immediate opening for a Material Handler in our Madison, Ga.
Plant. This is a 2ND Shift - 10 hour, 4 day week schedule
Monday-Thursday 4:30PM- 3:00 AM. Candidate must be able to work
overtime when needed, which may include Fridays and
Saturdays.Summary:Receives or prepares for shipment incoming or
outgoing parts, materials and finished products; may check items
against packing lists, make counts and maintain records. Moves
material to and from work areas. Must pass forklift operator
training and be licensed.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inventory: Keep accurate records and reports. Assist in
physical inventories and cycle counts. May key inventory
adjustments in computer.
- Inbound: Unload trucks, trailers, containers of freight,
counting products, compare to manifest to check all shipments for
damage, infestation, or production code dates. Material handlers
must report shortages, damages, and missed shipments. All inbound
shipments are moved safely to storage locations to be efficiently
- Outbound: Efficiently load product, cartons and or pallets into
trailers, or containers or work areas
- Transport, store and organize materials with lift
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds; occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Adheres to established company policies and procedures paying
special attention to safety regulations
- Wears personal protective equipment in accordance with training
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Oral Communication SkillsWritten Communication SkillsPhysical
DexterityReading SkillsTime ManagementAbility to lift up to 50
poundsAbility to operate a sit down forklift and pallet jackHigh
School Diploma or Equivalent
Keywords: Bard Manufacturing, Athens , Material Handler, Professions , Madison, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!