Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift
Company: Gold Creek Foods
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Shift: -2nd shift 3:30 PM Production ends (12am - 3am)
-Non-Exempt -Full-time -Gold Creek partners worldwide with the
protein industry supplying high-quality products that are USDA and
Georgia Crop Improvement Association (GCIP) Certified Organic with
No Antibiotics. Success has come only by partnering with some of
the largest protein companies. We view each customer as a partner.
Utilizing world-class technology and unique innovations, we strive
to be the best in our industry. -We are looking for skilled
Maintenance Technicians to join our team. -Summary: -Performs
routine and preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs
of poultry processing equipment while meeting safety requirements
in completing tasks and complying with policies or regulations set
forth by the company and various governing agencies regarding
environmental, health and food safety, equipment operations,
handling of food products and any related rules and regulations.
This role is in a poultry processing plant and deals with the
associated heavy equipment and the building structure that would
require maintenance at any point in the process of working with the
poultry meat. -Benefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- On-site counseling
- Cancer Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- No cost discount card
- Critical Illness
- Term Life
- Intensive Care Coverage -Responsibilities/Duties:
- Mechanical repair (daily)
- Electrical repair (daily)
- Tig welding (occasionally as needed)
- Plumbing (occasionally as needed)
- All duties are performed in a safe manner with company safety
- Daily monitoring and maintaining pressure settings and the
skills to determine the steps needed to troubleshoot issues that
- Physical ability to walk the plant daily to look over the
equipment including what is located within and around.
- Ability to learn computer control systems.
- Ability to follow through with instructions regarding, but not
limited to preventative maintenance.
- Push, pull, and lift 50+ pounds throughout the
- At least 1 year RTE (Ready to Eat) experience in the Poultry
- At least 1 year of mechanical, equipment repairs, preferably in
industrial, warehouse, manufacturing or poultry processing
- Reliable Team-Player with schedule flexibility, as well as the
ability to work on weekends.
- Eligible to work in the USA.
- Understanding and applicable skills related to manufacturing
maintenance: mechanical repair, electrical repair, welding, and
plumbing experience needed as well.
- Able to learn quickly.
- Works well with a team and works well alone.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- LOTO Certification preferred.
- OHSA certification preferred.
- Technical experience or vocational training in welding,
electrical, and/or mechanical repair, is preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred, but not required. -Note:
The responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not
exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the
- 8-12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability -Gold Creek Foods, LLC is a Certified
Drug-Free Workplace and an EOE. -Thank you for your interest in a
career at Gold Creek Foods! -Required qualifications:
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
Keywords: Gold Creek Foods, Athens , Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift, Professions , Commerce, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!