Manufacturing Technician II - Day or Night Shift
Location: Social Circle
Posted on: January 25, 2023
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge.Job DescriptionAbout the role:You will
execute all processes in production while strictly following cGMP,
environmental health and safety guidelines and any other related
regulations which could apply. In addition to making routine
revisions to documents, you may rewrite complex procedures or
initiate new procedures as applicable. You will have enough applied
technical knowledge to perform complex trouble shooting tasks and
may even assist during the transfer of new technologies into
manufacturing. You will have technical and administrative
competence to organize and lead production activities, including
demonstrating leadership in cGMP compliance, and environmental
health and safety skills. You will report to Supervisor,
Manufacturing. This role could report to Albumin, Immunoglobin
(IG), or the Fractionation department.The hours for this position
are 6:00AM - 6:30PM or 6:00PM - 6:30AM on a 2-2-3 schedule.How you
- Prepare media and buffer solutions.
- Operate Clean-in-Place (CIP) and Steam-in-Place systems.
- Assemble and operate filtration systems.
- Operate general production equipment (such as pH and
conductivity meters, autoclave, portable mixers)
- Monitor and record essential process parameters.
- Complete all relevant paperwork following GDP/GMP
- Perform routine maintenance and cleaning of production
equipment to maintain in GMP fashion.
- Perform sampling using aseptic techniques.
- Participate on Continuous Improvement Teams.
- Mentor other team members.
- Write and review important documentation.
- Troubleshoot process problems and respond to process
- Help with process/equipment validation and data analysis.
- Work with other groups such as maintenance/metrology to ensure
preventative maintenance is done.
- Work in a team environment.What you bring to Takeda:
- Typically requires high school diploma or GED plus 2+ years of
experience or Associates' degree or higher and 1+ years of related
- Knowledge of cGMP manufacturing.
- Knowledge of basic laboratory and pharmaceutical production
equipment including: autoclaves, process tanks, incubators,
analytical equipment and CIP/SIP systems.
- Will apply quantitative analysis to analyze process
- You will be proficient in multiple mathematical disciplines and
be able to work with both the metric and USA standards of
- Knowledge of basic chemical and biological safety
- Have experience with inventory management.
- Experience handling pallet-jacks, pallet trucks, and
- Can carry up to 25 lbs., lift up to 50 lbs., and push/pull >
100 lbs. (with the assistance of material handling equipment).What
Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and
Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable
- Family Planning Support
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursementImportant ConsiderationsAt Takeda, our
patients rely on us to deliver quality products. As a result, we
must follow strict rules in our manufacturing facilities to ensure
we are not endangering the quality of the product. In this role,
- Work in a controlled environment requiring special gowning and
wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body.
This may include additional hearing protection for loud areas.
- Need to remove all make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail
polish and/or artificial fingernails while in the manufacturing
- Work in a cold, wet environment.
- May work in a confined space.
- Work multiple shifts, including weekends, or be asked to work
supplemental hours and holidays in support of project execution on
an infrequent basis.
- Work around chemicals such as alcohol, acids, buffers and
Celite that may require respiratory protection.
- Ability to work in a clean room environment for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time over an
entire 8 or 12-hour shift.
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs while wearing special
- May require bending, twisting, reaching overhead, and/or
squatting motions to perform certain tasks.More about us:At Takeda,
we are transforming patient care through the development of novel
specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support
programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and
empower you to grow through life-changing work.Certified as a
Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages
innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We
foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams
are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and
a Brighter Future to people around the world.This posting excludes
Colorado applicants.# ZR1EEO Statement Takeda is proud in its
commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status,
national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic
information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam
era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran
in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and
any other characteristic protected by law. LocationsUSA - GA -
Social Circle - Hwy 278Worker TypeEmployeeWorker
Sub-TypeRegularTime TypeFull time
Keywords: Takeda, Athens , Manufacturing Technician II - Day or Night Shift, Professions , Social Circle, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!