Team Leader, Maintenance (Tuesday-Saturday 2nd shift)
Company: Boehringer Ingelheim
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description: Description: This position provides managerial and
operational guidance to direct reports within the department. The
incumbent manages the maintenance and process improvement of
production equipment and facility maintenance. As an employee of
Boehringer Ingelheim, you will actively contribute to the
discovery, development and delivery of our products to our patients
and customers. Our global presence provides opportunity for all
employees to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and
opportunity to directly contribute to the companies' success. We
realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our
people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a
healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and
inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our
competitive compensation and benefit programs reflect Boehringer
Ingelheim's high regard for our employees. Duties &
- Manage maintenance and related process improvements to ensure
reliable and compliant production equipment operation. Perform and
execute planning and scheduling of maintenance activities,
including scheduling and hiring of outside contractors to complete
production and facility repairs. Write, schedule, review and close
work orders including production equipment preventive maintenance
- Assist the production group with technical problems and
operational issues. Assist the process engineering group with
- Schedule and perform annual production equipment rebuilds and
facility shut downs as needed.
- Write departmental procedures (SOP's, Preventive Maintenance
Procedures etc.) in compliance with regulatory requirements and
corporate policy and procedures. Write and complete Change Controls
- Perform follow up of completed work, evaluations on direct
reports. Provides regular coaching, feedback, and support to
subordinates. Identifies additional development and training
opportunities for direct reports.
- Identify and stock critical spare parts to support production.
Research and purchase new equipment and or tools to support
production processes. Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, and professional
Training/Certification in Maintenance Related Field required
(Refrigeration, Electrical, and Boiler or Apprenticeship Training
- Eight (8) years of experience in a maintenance craft.
- Three (3) years of BI experience or supervisory experience in a
maintenance related field.
- Five (5) years experience leading projects.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Effective interpersonal skills with a diverse group of
individuals at all organizational levels.
- Experience with CMMS maintenance software & SAP preferred.
- Boiler Level 1 Certification, preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and commitment to customer needs.
- Excellent internal customer service.
- Ability to prioritize business needs. Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
- Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if
- Must be 18 years of age or older Who We Are: At Boehringer
Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal:
to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies
and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need
for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on
long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally
who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
Learning and development for all employees is key because your
growth is our growth. Want to learn more? Visit and join us in our
effort to make more health. Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal
opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a
diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives
and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our
employees, patients and communities. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to a person's
actual or perceived race, including natural hairstyles, hair
texture and protective hairstyles; color; creed; religion; national
origin; age; ancestry; citizenship status, marital status; gender,
gender identity or expression; sexual orientation, mental, physical
or intellectual disability, veteran status; pregnancy, childbirth
or related medical condition; genetic information (including the
refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other class or
characteristic protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Boehringer Ingelheim, Athens , Team Leader, Maintenance (Tuesday-Saturday 2nd shift), Professions , Arnoldsville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!