Paint Process Technician
Company: PLASTIC OMNIUM
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Hungry for challenges? Join a group with innovation at its heart
and contribute to the automotive revolution!With 30,000 team
members located in 25 countries and a 2021 revenue of ---8 billion,
Plastic Omnium is world leader in intelligent exterior systems,
clean energy systems and front-end modules.Through its offer in the
exterior body panels market, Plastic Omnium provides customized
multi-material solutions with high added value that increasingly
integrate functions and enhance safety to reduce vehicle weight and
CO2 emissions.Our ambition? Provide automakers with cutting-edge
equipment and solutions to develop tomorrow's clean and connected
car.As a responsible company, Plastic Omnium pays particular
attention to diversity and equality within its teams and the Group
commits to treat all job applications equally.
Missions:According to Production/Quality/Time and Cost) standards:
maintains the paint production process (robots, booths, water
treatment processes), follows paint process, ensures basic
maintenance, analyzes and corrects deviations in such way that
equipment OEE is improved Activities:
- Works according to HSE requirements (LOTO, grounding ) and
promotes safety mindset on day to day basis.
- Deploys paints standards during the production shift.
- Starts and stops the paint line according to production plan
and safety rules.
- Controls paint operation and equipment (including robots).
- Checks quality and conformity of the application process
according to quality requirements and procedures (PPCM).
- Applies maintenance level 1 procedures for robots and all paint
equipment (guns, jigs ).
- Maintains paint applicators.
- Minimizes stops of the paint line.
- In case of defects, contributes to root cause analysis, action
plan set up and deploy within his shift the corrective
- Contributes in continuous improvement workshops; proposes
measures to improve product and process quality.
- Follows up and optimizes continuously paint consumption
(primer, basecoat, clear coat, hardeners, and solvents, rinsing
- May relieve fellow team members for their breaks. We are an
equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/VExcept where prohibited by state
law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully
passing a drug test.We participate in the E-Verify Employment
Verification Program.Must be authorized to work in the United
States without company sponsorship now or in the future.Some of our
Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs
- High School Diploma/GED, Technician certification with a
speciality in several of the following fields (mechanical,
electrical, Hydraulics, Pneumatics) preferred
- Robotics and application processes.
- Spoken and written English ability
- Dedication to Safety
- Experience 2-3 years in Automotive painted parts
- Deploys structured solving problem process
Keywords: PLASTIC OMNIUM, Athens , Paint Process Technician, Professions , Anderson, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!