Repack Line Lead I
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
• Verify, review, distribute work orders with material handling and
quality control teams
• Communicate with supervisors about the day's needs and
• Greet and assign packers to their positions for the day, and gets
line operational ASA
• Identify problems/bottlenecks in production processes and work to
• Use Warehouse management System (WMS) to track inventory
movements within facility
• Monitor team members to ensure employees return to line from
lunch breaks, monitor and report on their performance
What Experience You Need
• 1 year of warehouse/production experience required
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general repack reports
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced
What Could Set You Apart
• 1 year of experience in a lead or supervisory role preferred
• Bilingual preferred
• Previous repack experience required.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule with overtime as needed
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Keywords: Americold, Athens , Repack Line Lead I, Professions , Lula, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!