Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: March 18, 2023
- To perform the duties associated with labeling, inspecting, and
packaging of vaccines.
- Responsible for operating packaging equipment ensuring target
line rates are met.
- Collaborates effectively with other functional groups to ensure
production goals are achieved and completed in a timely
- Operation of packaging equipment (e.g.: labelers, pick and
place, heat tunnel, vision systems, forklift, etc.).
- Inspect products accurately and efficiently to meet quality
- Perform equipment change-over, set-up.
- Responsible for initial troubleshooting for packaging equipment
issues (e.g. Labelers, Pick and place, heat tunnel, etc.).
- Ensure that proper cGMP documentation is follow for
completeness and adherence to our procedures and in a timely
- Read, understand, and comply with Good Manufacturing Practices
and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Preparation of QA Line clearances (e.g. Small volume
- Maintains a safe, clean and organized work
- Maintains facilities and equipment as required by Standard
- Cross-training in other areas within the department as require
to meet business needs.
- Other duties as assigned by the Shift Line Leader or
- Communicates processing needs to co-workers.
- Communicates progress several times a day to the shift line
leader and/or Supervisor.
- Communicates at the time of event any process occurrences to
shift line leader and/or Supervisor (escalation process).
- Communicates facility and inventory related needs
- Monitors process against manufacturing records, data capture
forms and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Participates in Daily Performance Review (Team).
- Completes batch tickets with materials consumed during
- Provides feedback as to feasibility of improvement proposed by
- Adheres to defined process sequences.
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to the HSE
- Work in a safe and responsible manner.
- Supports safety policies and procedures.
- Identifies and properly reports unsafe work habits, conditions,
- 2 to 3 years manufacturing experience.
- Detail oriented with effective communication skills and quality
- Equipment/Process troubleshooting skills.
- Due to the nature of the job the candidate should be able to
lift 35 pounds with assistance.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Forklift certified.
- HS diploma.
- Associates preferred or equivalent experience.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Athens , Packaging Technician, Professions , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...