Posted on: May 26, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers, restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in order to deliver on their commitments.
What You'll Do
• Keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments by providing information, direction, and scheduling regarding product acceptance, delivery, and storage.
• Work with others to representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications.
• Communication with carrier representative to ensure proper shipping and delivery of materials.
• Resolve issues related to overages, shortages and damages.
What Experience You Need
• Warehouse experience preferred.
• Worked in cold environment preferred.
• High School Diploma or similar preferred.
What Could Set You Apart
• Requires the use of various electronic tools.
• Requires the performance of work activities including reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to constructive feedback from executive management
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me? We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers feed the world.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.
Keywords: Americold, Athens , Shipping/Receiving Associate, Professions , Lula, Georgia
here to apply!