Procurement/Logistics - Logistics Analyst
Company: Aditi Consulting
Posted on: September 18, 2023
- Examine documents, materials and products, and monitor work
processes in order to assess completeness, accuracy and
conformation to standards and specifications.
- Review documents such as production schedules, work orders, and
staffing tables to determine personnel and materials requirements,
and material priorities.
- Record production data, including volume produced, consumption
of raw materials, and quality control measures.
- Requisition and maintain inventories of materials and supplies
necessary to meet production demands. Skills:
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail,
problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze costs related to manufacturing, labor and
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client
- Knowledge of applicable laws ad regulations related to shipping
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as
Microsoft Word and Excel. Education/Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 0-2 years related experience required. Compensation:
The pay rate range above is the base hourly pay range that Aditi
Consulting reasonably expects to pay someone for this position
(compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number
of factors, including but not limited to, a candidate's
qualifications, skills, competencies, experience, location and end
Benefits and Ancillaries:
Medical, dental, vision, PTO benefits and ancillaries may be
available for eligible Aditi Consulting employees and vary based on
the plan options selected by the employee.
Keywords: Aditi Consulting, Athens , Procurement/Logistics - Logistics Analyst, Professions , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!