Multimedia Sales Consultant
Company: Athens Banner-Herald
Posted on: April 16, 2019
Multimedia Sales Consultant
Looking for a career with an exciting, growing company? GateHouse
Media, owner of the Athens Banner-Herald, produces over 640
community publications, 130 daily newspapers, 540 related websites
and reaches more than 21 million people each week across 38 states.
With more than 1,350 in-market sales representatives, we work with
225,000+ small and medium sized businesses across the U.S. focusing
on marketing solutions that drive measurable business results.
Sound interesting? We want to hear from you!
The Athens Banner-Herald is Sales Consultant (MMSC) to join our
team based in Athens, GA. As a MMSC you will be meeting with
numerous businesses owners and managers to help match their needs
to marketing plans using today's newest and most effective digital
marketing solutions to help their businesses grow. This is an
exciting and fast-paced position responsible for developing and
growing new business accounts by identifying prospect's digital
marketing needs, providing effective digital strategies and
solutions, maintaining strong client relationships, and exceeding
customer expectations. The Athens Banner Herald accesses a
portfolio of digital product solutions including: Website
Development, SEO/SEM, Targeted Display, Social Media, and Online
Reputation management to help grow local and regional businesses.
You'll provide innovative, industry-leading online advertising
solutions while identifying new opportunities. As a trusted name
and news source in Georgia for over 180 years, this is an ideal
place for an industry veteran or new career seeker. This is an
outsides consultative sales position, base pay plus commission.
Come join our TEAM!
As a Marketing Consultant, you will drive strategic new business by
utilizing a consultative approach to identify and analyze local
businesses digital marketing needs, and provide them with effective
digital solutions. We challenge our prospects with new ideas about
marketing and advertising, develop customized solutions for them,
and then deliver transparent reporting to show exactly how their
investment is working to meet and exceed their goals. Members of
the Sales team are persistent and tenacious and enjoy working at a
fast-pace. As a Marketing Consultant, you will be responsible for
acquiring new digital business and meeting monthly revenue goals.
This position provides an excellent base salary plus commission and
additional rewards for achieving those monthly goals.
- Acquire new local business accounts by identifying marketing
needs and sales opportunities
- Prospect for digital opportunities that will drive new revenue
and new customers through networking, cold-calling, referrals, and
other lead sources
- Use a consultative selling approach that ensures strong long
term client relationships
- Conduct meaningful digital client needs analysis
- Present strategic customized proposals and solutions to key
- Achieve individual revenue goals
- Set appropriate expectations for new customers and routinely
review campaign results, ROI, and success stories with clients
- Build strong long lasting customer relationships with new
- Participate in on-going education and trainings on new
technology within the changing digital landscape
Experience and Qualifications:
- 2-3 years related sales and/or digital marketing experience
- Working knowledge of digital marketing techniques, platforms
and sales methods required
- Passionate about helping businesses grow, energetic,
independent, and a success-oriented sales hunter
- Ability to clearly articulate and present media plan, campaign
results and recommendations
- Experience with social media marketing, search engine
marketing, targeted display ads, video, search engine optimization,
website development and hosting
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving
- Efficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to adapt quickly
- Ability to network and possess business development skills
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Reliable transportation and possess a valid driver's
- Cold-Calling, prospecting, and media experience a plus
Education: College degree required
Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical & Dental Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Personal time off - PTO
- Paid holidays.
GateHouse Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity
Employers and value diversity in our workplace.
Keywords: Athens Banner-Herald, Athens , Multimedia Sales Consultant, Professions , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!