Call Center Agent - Identity Theft Protection Specialist
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Job Description Are you looking for something more than a job? At DialAmerica, we want to make sure that work is more than just a four-letter word. We want you to be part of something that you enjoy and we want to train you for your dream career.At DialAmerica your resume building growth is a priority.We are currently seeking enthusiastic and motivated Call Center Customer Service Sales Agent to assist to assist customers of a nationally recognized identity theft protection service company with their enrollments. You ll work in an environment that is rewarding and fun, with coworkers who are truly passionate about what they do.Job Responsibilities Specific duties for this role include:
- Answer questions regarding medical care and coverage
- Assisting customers in evaluating their needs and selecting the best healthcare plan solution in a consultative manner
- Assisting in the enrollment, renewal and service of customer accounts
- Helping sell insurance products and services to new and existing customers
- Updating customer records accurately and efficiently
- Recognizing and complying with performance standards for quality, performance, attendance, and schedule adherence.Benefits Here s just some of what we have to offer:
- Guaranteed salary plus performance based pay incentives. No cap on commissions
- Set schedule
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Healthcare coverage and 401K
- Paid on-the-job training
- Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed
- Rapid opportunities for advancement
- Professional and upbeat office settingJob Requirements Requirements for this CSR role include the below:
- Goal oriented with a healthy competitive spirit
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through
- Working knowledge of Windows-based software
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in a growing organization
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and a love for hard work
- Previous sales experience, a plus
- Background and/or drug test may be requiredCome for a job, INVENT your career!
Apply now!ABOUT DIALAMERICA: Founded in 1957 and headquartered in Mahwah, NJ we are one of the nation's largest privately owned dedicated domestic call center companies with 19 call centers located throughout the United States.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, national origin, disability, which can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, veteran status, or any other legally, protected classification.
Associated topics: agent, answer, associate, call center representative, call center specialist, coordinator, customer care representative, customer care specialist, customer service associate, service representative
Keywords: DialAmerica, Athens , Call Center Agent - Identity Theft Protection Specialist, Sales , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!