Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Our client is seeking a Wastewater Process Engineer for our
client's facility in Athens GA for a Direct Hire position in a
renewables manufacturing environment. Those with 5-10 years'
experience in Wastewater Process Improvement, and operational
analysis to include maintenance activities and auditing on a
regular basis to improve overall sanitary operations.
- Experience with Food, Bio, or Chemical Manufacturing
- 3-5 years with Wastewater systems, design/development, or
- BS Degree in an Engineering Discipline Key Responsibilities:
- Directly participates in the design, development, and creation
of scope for engineering projects
- Works to improve Wastewater process and design specification
for sanitary systems throughout the facility including sewage
systems, pumps, and power transference.
- Identifies and proposes equipment and/or processing options to
meet objectives within projects.
- Works with the installation, commissioning, qualification, and
verification for capital projects. Required Experience
- 5+ yrs experience in process improvements to increase capacity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with direct
reports, peers, and management.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced
- Related experience in Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical, or
- Knowledge of sanitary design standards for food or beverage
manufacturing or similar industry; biotech, pharma, or med
Keywords: Kelly Services, Athens , Wastewater Engineer, Engineering , Athens, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!